Friday, March 16, 2012

#1 Welcome



     My interest in reading ebooks and publishing them for kids began last April when my family gave me this Keyboard Kindle and a fancy red leather cover for my birthday. 

     Yes, the light is built into the cover!

     Since then, I have published seven illustrated Kindle ebooks for kids on Amazon.com.  I also received a Kindle Fire for Christmas.  My illustrations are in full color, so the Kindle Fire is wonderful!



     But my stories are not just available for Kindle Readers.  They may also be read on your regular PC, Mac, iPhones, iPod Touch, Blackberry, iPad, or Android-based device.  All you need is a Kindle App from Amazon.

     And there are many other kinds of ebook readers available. 

     I will discuss them on my next post. 

     Watch for it on http://www.ebooks4kids.blogspot.com/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment